How can I create multiple Forms? - Web Version
An Expert, Enterprise or Enterprise+ license is required
ℹ️ℹ️ First of all, it is essential to understand the difference between a Form template and a Form.
This article allows you to understand how to generate multiple Forms at once, i.e. create multiple QHSE Forms that can be directly used in the field during a control.
The Form template is a typical example of a QHSE form that is predefined in advance and can be used later.
Step-by-step guide to create multiple forms
1. Select your Project.
2. Select the desired List
2. Once in your List, access the "Form" view and then click on the "+" button to access Form creation.
3. An introduction page appears, providing information about Forms. Click on the “Create” button to proceed.
4. Once you have completed the introduction to Forms, you will be presented with the option to create a Form from the three default categories created in the application: Safety, Quality and Environment.
5. After choosing one of the three Form categories, access the Forms templates according to the previously selected category. In this step, you can choose between Form templates already imported to your “My company” tab, or from the “Public templates” provided by APROPLAN.
NOTE: If no model is available, please contact your administrator or APROPLAN support to help you understand the problem.
6. Then select the Forms you wish to create and click on "Import" in the lower right corner of your screen.
7. There are several options available to you in this third and final step of creating a Form:
- Schedule: Click here if you want to add a due date to your Form to plan it.
- Assign: Add a person-in-charge for the Control Form.
- Document: Add a plan, photo or other type of document that may be useful to add as additional information.
- Category: Add a category to your Form. If you do not have an available category yet, please configure them on your project settings.
Save time by now by duplicating Forms at the step where you assign and schedule your inspections. his option allows you to create an unlimited number of Forms in your List!
Once the various parameters of your Form are completed, please click on the button "DONE", located at the bottom right corner of your screen in order to generate them in your List.
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or send your questions directly on the app.