How can I re-open a Form previously completed?
An Expert, Enterprise or Enterprise+ license is required
To re-open a Form already completed, you must:
- Access your account via the web or mobile application.
- Have an APROPLAN Enterprise licence.
- Create and complete a Form.
Steps to re-open a Form in the Web Application:
- Select the Project you‘re working on
- Access Forms Window
- Select the Form you want to re-open and click on the “DONE” dropdown arrow
- Select “In progress” option
- Wait a couple of seconds and the selected Form will be marked as “In Progress” again.
- Every time a Form is re-opened and completed, a report is generated so you can keep track of the Form structure, the times the Form has been changed and the modification date and time.
Steps to re-open a Form in the Mobile Application:
- Select the Form you want to re-open and press the “Show Form” button
- In Form view, click on the edit icon
- A pop-up window appears notifying you that your action will change the status of the Form from “Done” to “In Progress”, so you will be able to re-open the selected form. In order to proceed, click on the “I understand” option.
- You can now edit your template and close it again by pressing the blue button at the bottom of your screen.
- You can access all the Form changes by the generated reports of different Form versions.
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.