How do I create a project in APROPLAN ? - Web Version
It is very important to create a good project structure to save up time afterwards.
It is possible to create projects from the Android and iOS applications, but we recommend creating projects from the web application in which you can also adapt and add categories, rooms and statuses.
Depending on the license you have, you have access to more or less functionalities in the project settings.
In the project screen you are able to create a project in a few steps that are described below:
- Click on the
to make a new project
- To fill in the general information of the project (Name, code, address, ...)
- Insert all the basic information of the project such as :
- The name and code of the project (manadatory fields)
- The start and end date of the project
- The address of the project
- The logo of the project
These data will be visible in the reports you will generate afterwards.
- Save your inserted data by clicking on Save
Once your project has been made, you will be able to insert these data:
- In the tab Categories (more information here), you can edit all the categories, subcategories, subjects and descriptions to edit them afterwards with the pencil icon
- You can add your list of rooms by clicking on Rooms (more information here)
- You can add and personalize the statuses of your project by clicking on Statuses (more information here)