How to setup handover visits process for Engineer
At the office (on your desktop) : 12 steps (workload est. = 25 min)
Create project with following details :Define the details (name, date, adress, your company logo,...)
2.Setup categories ()
To understand categories operations, there is an explanatory video.
3.Setup rooms ()
4.Select appropriate statuses
Select appropriate statuses
3 “Done by SC”
4 “Checked by Contractor”
5 “Closed by architect”
5. Setup structured doc hierarchy in the public folder of your project. (where you will upload project plans & docs later on). We recommend following 2 level structure:
- Folder “1.Plans” with sub-folders : “1.1 Architecture“ “1.2 Stability” “1.3 Special tech - HVAC”
- Folder “2.Technical sheets ”
- Folder “3.Other documents”
6. Add participants to your project: in this case: Client, Architect & optionnaly Contractor or SubContractors.
7.Manage the access rights and folder visibility for stakeholders:
- Engineer (you) = “Admin” rights
- Architect = “Contributor” rights
- Client = “Guest” rights
- (SC/Contractor = “Contributor” rights)
8. Create lists you will use during the “final-handover” process and share the appropriate access rights to stakeholders: (in this case 3 lists to be shared with the concerned acquirer,contractor and SC)
- 1. “Agenda” list (used for communicating non important questions)
- 2. “Meeting minutes” list (official general remarks during walk around)
- 3. “Handover walk around” list (used for detailed snags during walk around)
9. Setup list settings
- General information: Choose the “numbering type” you prefer. We recommend “Occurrence + sequential” by default. (The list occurence will be useful to keep a dynamic look when you create your meeting minutes reports, this will be explained in that use case).
- Report information
- Transferred : This tab is useful to keep a trace of docs that have been transferred to between stakeholders (i.e : key’s, printed version of a report,...)
10. Upload all you plans and docs into the project.11. Design and save your report template. We recommend following criteria:
- Level 1 = “Category” & Level 2 = “Number”
- Checkbox “Display list of points” & select option “with plans and localisation”
- Checkbox “Category” , “Status” & ”Room”
- Checkbox “Preview of plans w/ point numbers” , Checkbox “Display Author information” & “Display Attendees”
- Select, name, role, company,...,signature & P.A.E
- Checkbox “Additional information” and type text in open field.
Logo options : add logos you want for your report
- Don’t push on save but scroll up till the top and click on the floppy disk.
On the field : 3 steps (workload = 5 clicks)
1.Do your visit and create remarks (“points” in aproplan language) in the appropriate lists
2.Let attendees sign (digital signature validity to be confirmed based on your legislation)