How to add/remove a license
The portal has 3 sections:
- Home: an overview of the active contracts
- Licenses: an overview of all the users with the license information. On that page, you can add/remove licenses
- Contact: you can directly contact your Account Executive from that page
The goals of this portal are to:
- give you an overview of all your contracts, licenses and users
- allow you to add a user on your account/contract or to change the license of one of the users
You have an overview of all the active contracts linked to your account. You can see the start date, end date and the number of allowed or used licenses. You won't see old contract nor contract with a start date in the future.
If you want to do a change or if something is not correct, please contact your Account Executive. You can't do anything on that page.
On the top of the page, you have the general information with the number of remaining and used licenses for all your active contracts.
On the bottom of the page, you have the licenses information. You can filter on a license type or use the search to find a user.
Remove a license
In order to remove a license, you have to select the user and click on the "Remove License" button. After 2-3 minutes, the user will have a FREE license. The number of Used licenses will decrease and the number of Remaining licenses will increase. You can then use that license for another user.
Edit a license
In order to change a license type or the contract, you have to select the user and click on the "Edit License" button. Then you have to choose the license type (Expert or Enterprise) and the contract and click on the "Update" button. After 2-3 minutes, the user will have the selected license. The number of Used licenses will increase and the number of Remaining licenses will decrease.
Of course, you can't give a license if you don't have an available license on your contract. Please go to the Home page to see then number of remaining license on the contract.
Add a user
In order to add a user on your account, you have to click on the "Add License" button. Then you have to fill the
- Display Name
- Licenses : Free or Expert or Enterprise
- Contract : number of the contract (Only for Expert/Enterprise license. Of course, you can't give a license if you don't have an available license on your contract)
When you click on save, we can have different cases:
- The user did not exist
After 2-3 min, the user will be created and added on your account (and contract) with the selected license. You have to warn him that his user has been created with the password aproplan
- The user already exists and was not linked to an account/contract
After 2-3 min, the user will be added on your account (and contract) with the selected license. In order to enjoy the license, the user will have to login again.
- The user already exists and was already linked to another account/contract
You will receive a warning and you have to contact your Account Executive in order to request the modification
- The user already exists as a "draft"
You will receive an warning saying that the user exists as a "draft". It means that the user has been added on a project but not invited yet. You can't do anything from the portal. The user has to be invited in a project in order to finish the creation. Then you can give him a license (see case 2).
For all other modification, please contact your Account Executive directly.
If you want to contact your dedicated Account Executive, you can do it via this page. You have to fill the subject and your request then click on "Submit". Of course, your Account Executive is also available via email or phone.