How to create, customise and send a non-conformity report - Web Version
In this article, we will explain how to create, customise and send a report to the project participants using the APROPLAN Web Application.
- Select the project you’re working on
- Select the list you’d like to generate report for
- Now you can either generate a report for all the points in the list by clicking the printer icon (1), or generate a report for specific points you want by selecting them and clicking the printer icon (2).
- The report screen is divided into 4 different categories, offering different customisation options for your reports.
- You can find the report templates you created or you can create a new one (1). Note: A report template can be created only once your preferred print options are selected. You can then give the template a name to find it quickly when you need to generate future reports.
- You can give a title to your report (2).
- You can choose whether you wish to display all the points or only the points you have selected (3).
- You can choose the language of the report (4). The APROPLAN functions will then be translated.
- You can also tick the option Generate one report per user in charge (5).
You can choose how you wish to group your points in your report. You can sort them by:
- User in charge
- Due date
- Date of creation
- Moreover, you can choose to sort your points in ascending
order in the report.
When creating your report, you can choose between various layout options to save and print your personalised report.
- Display list of points: You can display them without plans or pictures, with plans and location, with plans and pictures or only with plans. You can also choose to display the subject in one line to save some space.
- The different columns in the list of points: After ticking the Display list of points option, you can choose which columns you want to see in your report by ticking them. You can choose to display the following columns: point's number, subject, status, category, room, user in charge, due date, date of creation, author, attachments (this will tell you whether or not there are attachments), important, and the name of the list in which the point(s) can be found.
- You can also choose the order in which you wish to display the columns by dragging and dropping them (using the two horizontal bars as shown on the screenshot above). You should tick the columns first to activate them (the box becomes green) and you will then be able to move them up to your convenience.
- The boxes next to Number and Subject are grey because these are automatically displayed on all reports. Example of configuration of the list of points:
- Preview of points with point numbers
- Preview of plans with drawings (drawings are annotations you make on a plan; please note that a pin used to locate a point on a plan is also considered as a drawing).
- Display point details (only with pictures, with plans and pictures, with plans and locations, without plans nor pictures): you can choose to display the pictures in A5 format and/or to print one point per page and/or display the creation date. Example of configuration of the Point details:
- Include archived points
- Join Excel file: by ticking this option, an Excel file containing all the points or only the selected points - according to what you chose - will be added to the APROPLAN report. You can also click on Download on the right to save the Excel file of the points in your computer's downloads folder. The pictures and documents attached to the points are not included in this file
- Join original plan(s) (PDF format)
- You can choose to hide the pictures' date and time
- Display author information: you can choose between name, role and company
- You can add a cover page, which you can upload from your desktop by clicking the upload button
- You can also insert additional information in the report by ticking the option before inputting text
You can add up to three logos on your report by clicking the drop-down menu in the logo section :
- No logo
- User's logo: the logo you added in the settings of your account
- Project's logo: the logo which has been set up in the project's settings and which is displayed as the project's thumbnail in the list of projects
- Custom logo: you can upload a logo directly from your desktop
- Once you have selected your logo(s), you can also decide where you want it/them to appear: on the top left corner, in the middle, at the top or on the top right corner.
- You can also choose to display your logo(s) on each page
Example: In this case, the project's logo is displayed on the top left corner of the report .
- After finalising your report customisation, you can see how your report will look like by clicking the “Preview” button. You can also save your report and send it by email to other participants.
- If you select to send your report by email, a new window appears with an auto-generated email template. There, you can modify the recipients of the report (1), the email subject (2) and the main body of the email (3). When you’re done, you can click the “Send” button and your report will be delivered to all the recipients you have selected.
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.