How can I archive and unarchive a Form template ? - Web Version
Worth knowing, when you archive a template, participating users will no longer be able to create Forms based on that template. However, Forms that have been created from this template will not be impacted.
To be able to archive Form template already defined, it is necessary:
• Access your account via the web application
• Be a member of a Company (apply here)
• Have an Admin or Manager access right within the company.
1. Go to the Company tab
2. Access the Templates
You have different options for archiving one or more Form templates:
If you want to archive a single Form template:
- By positioning your cursor on your form you will see 3 signs, select archive template.
If you want to archive multiple Form templates:
- Verify that the Active Forms filter is applied, if it is not click on the top left of the search bar on the filters icon and select active Forms.
2. Select the desired templates and then click on the archive logo in the blue bar.
If you want to archive all Form templates:
1. Check that the active Form filter is applied, if it is not click on the top left of the search bar on the filters icon and select active Form.
2. Check type.
3. Then click on the archive logo in the blue bar.
An archived Form can also be unarchived, that is, make it active again.
4. Click at the top left of the search bar on the Filters icon and click Archived Forms. You will see the archived documents appear in italics.
5. By hovering over a Form template with your cursor, you will once again see the sign Archive, on which you can click ...
6. ... and select Unarchive. The Form is then active again.
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app!