How can I create my ‘Company’ within the app? - Web Version
An Enterprise license is required
APROPLAN allows you to create your ‘Company’ within the Web and iOS app versions. This gives you ‘company control’ so you can manage your members and Form templates efficiently.
Step-by-step guide to add your Company:
- Log into the APROPLAN Web app and click the arrow at the top right corner on the right side of your username:
- Select “Settings” option.
- On the menu bar, select “Members circle” option.
- Press “Create Company” button
- Enter the (1) name of the company and (2) press “Save” button.
- Then, you can manage your company members, licences and company information.
When your Company set up is complete, you can select the “Company” window on the main screen and manage Company members and Form templates.
- Each member is only active in one company, it is impossible to be invited to several companies.
- To leave your own company, you must contact our support here.
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.