How do I edit a document ? - Web Version
You can always edit the data of an already existing document in APROPLAN.
Depending on your access rights, you can or cannot edit the document.
- You should go in your project, then access the Entire project and click on the Documents section.
You can display your documents in three different ways:
- Thumbnails overview:
2) List overview of the documents:
3) Overview of the folder structure:
To edit the document, click on this icon :
You will find it in all the different types of overview when you go over a document with your mouse.
You will then see the following options appear, click on Edit.
Another window appears, in which you can:
- edit the document's title which appears in APROPLAN
- insert a comment which will be linked to the uploaded document
- edit or insert a reference
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.