How to configure the points lists ? - Version iOS & Android
- To see your different lists you have to click on the button list (top right)
2) You can then choose in which list you want to work or see the points, documents and participants.
You can filter your list on
By ticking on
Quick actions can be performed on the list (if you have the rights to it) by clicking on
- Archive a list
- Edit list settings, signatures, participants's presence
- Create a new list occurence
- Generate a report
- Preload all documents of the list
You can update info of the lists, the presence of participants and add or update signatures.
To add a signature, just click on "signatures"
Click then on the grey field next to a name, to add or to update a signature
- You can create a new occurrence and send the report of the previous occurence of the list to the participants of your choice
- Or just create a new occurrence (without report generation)
A next occurence is created when you want to change the numbering of your points in the list :
- 1st meeting: 1.01, 1.02, .... 1.43
- 2nd meeting : 2.01, 2.02, ... 2.57
- Tap to load preview
- Send the report out by mail by clicking on send report
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.