How can I filter or group my points? - Web Version
In order to have a better view of your tasks, you can group or filter them :
1. Filter points
Several standard filters exists, go and select them by clicking on this icon:
- Active points = all points that are not archived
- To do points = active points with status TO DO
- Done points = active points with status DONE
- Important points = all points that are designed as important
- Archived points = all the points that are not active anymore
The default filter is "active points". If you'd like to display all points, take this filter off (by clicking on the cross right to the filter)
2. Group points
You can also group your points by clicking on
The points will then be ranked according to the selected criteria:
You can also search your point, by inserting the data needed after clicking on the small triangle in the search bar :
Then you will be able to choose which data you are looking.
Click on search to finalise your research.
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.