How can I synchronise my data ? - IOS & Android Version
To start the synchronization of your data on your iPad, iPhone or Android device with the web :
On your device:
- Check your internet connection and the battery of your device.
- Click on the cloud on the left of the screen (to be able to synchronise, the cloud has to be green)
- Click twice on the round arrow, and check if all the data is synched (v and not x).
- Keep APROPLAN active (no sleep mode) during the synchronisation.
If this does not work, try logging out and in again.
If this does not help either, please check in the settings of APROPLAN whether you have the last version of the app:
1) Click on the 3 bars on the top left corner
2) Select Settings
3) You can then see which version of APROPLAN you are using
To update your version, you should go to the App Store (iPad/iPhone) or the Play Store (Android) and search for APROPLAN in the search bar. You will then be able to update your version.
When your version is up-to-date, you can click again on the cloud and then on the two round arrows to synchronise again.
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.