Overview presentation of the points screen - Web Version
A construction project is something very complicated where many people have the same goal: finishing the construction in an optimal way to approve the works in time.
Collaborate with different teams on a same project is not an easy task. In order to facilitate teamwork, you will need to centralize the information and make it accessible to those who work on the project.
What's a point?
A point is every annotation made about a construction project that can be linked to a plan and documented with pictures.
The new points screen will help you work with a large amount of points and to create filters easily. You will also be able to track and manage your project directly from this very screen.
Access Points Screen
In order to access the points menu, you must:
- Select the project you’re working on
- Click on “Points” window from the navigation menu
The middle part of the screen shows the points, with on the left the status that can be edited, the point's number, the category, subject, room, due date, person in charge, author of the point, list in which the point can be found and the attachments.
At the top of the screen, you can see the search bar with the different filter possibilities. Depending on the license you use, you will have access to more or less filters.
For more information on the filters, please read our F.A.Q. called Filter points
Next to the search bar, you can also find the following icons :
- Group points (by status, due date, modification date, subcategory, room level 2, person in charge or choose for no grouping). Read more about points statuses here
- Columns. Here you can modify the different information showing in points screen.
- Print points list by generating a report, a useful feature you can read more about here: https://help.aproplan.com/l/en/article/4blwuqbg0z-how-can-i-print-points-report-web-version
- Refresh the points of the list
Details of the points
When you click on a point, it is marked in light grey and a menu slides in from the right with the details of the point. By clicking and dragging the right side of this window, you can adjust the size to your needs.
At the top right corner of the details menu, you can see 3 icons:
- Show details of points
- Click on the pencil to edit the point
- Here you can see all the functionalities linked to the point you are working on:!Being able to delete a point also depends on the access rights you have
The list of the following articles will help you get started with points feature:
- How to add a point: https://help.aproplan.com/l/en/article/inucbjfurc-how-do-i-add-a-point-web-version
- How to edit a point: https://help.aproplan.com/l/en/article/g1sgbs1gtf-how-do-i-edit-a-point-web-version
- How to delete a point: https://help.aproplan.com/l/en/article/5igsv2ccqc-how-to-delete-a-point-web-version
- How to create a point on a plan: https://help.aproplan.com/l/en/article/uchrt489i9-how-do-i-create-a-point-on-a-plan-web-version
- How to achive/ unarchive points: https://help.aproplan.com/l/en/article/fz2u8jgm21-how-do-i-archive-unarchive-points-web-version
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.