How archive / unarchive a point ? - Version iOS & Android
Archive one point :
When you are in the list of your points, click on a point to open its details tab, you will then see the archive button in the upper right corner :
When you archive the point, it will disappear from your list of active points.
Archive several or all points :
You can also archive several points with a multi-edit
- To activate the multi-edit, you have to tick for 2 seconds on a point of your list, this point will then become green.
- You can then select all the points you want or tick on
- Tick finally on archive, your selected points will be archived.
Unarchive one or several points
- To unarchive a point or several points, you first have to filter on all you archived points.
- For this you have to tick on the advanced search function on top of your list of points
- The advanced search will then be opened. Here you just have to tick on archived and on search.
- All your archived points will be displayed, with the exact number of archived points at the top left corner .
- To select them you have to do the same action as when you archive them, by ticking for 2 seconds on one and ticking on other points or on select all
- Click then on
- To go back to my archived / active points I have to tick again on the search icon
- To filter on all and tick on search
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.