How can I create, assign and plan a form? - Web Version
To use the Form function, you must:
- Have a business license
- Be a member of a company having Form templates
- To create a Form, open a project and go to a List where you want to create your Form.
2. Once in your List, please access the "Form" view (1) and then click on the "+" button (2) to access Form creation. Then, the application will guide you step by step, to help you in the creation, assignment and planning of your different Control Forms.
3. Once the introduction about Forms has been completed, you have the choice to create a Form from the three categories created by default in the application: Quality, Security and Environment.
4. After choosing one of the three Form categories, access the Forms templates according to the previously selected category. If no model is available, please contact your administrator or APROPLAN support to help you understand the problem.
Then select (1) the Form(s) you wish to create and click on "import" (2) in the lower right corner of your screen.
5. There are several options available to you in this third and final step of creating a Form:
- Schedule: Click here if you want to add a due date to your Form to plan it.
- Assign: Add a person-in-charge for the Control Form.
- Document: Add a plan, photo or other type of document that may be useful to add as additional information.
- Category: Add a category to your Form. If you do not have an available category yet, please configure them on your project settings.
- Duplicate: This feature allows you to create multiple forms in just a few clicks. A window will open where you can configure the Forms you want to duplicate.
Once the various parameters of your Form are completed, please click again on the button, "DONE", located at the bottom right corner of your screen in order to generate them in your List.
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.