How can I create, assign and plan a form? - Web Version
An Enterprise or Enterprise+ license is required
1. To create a Form, open a project and go to a List where you want to create your Form.
2. Once in your List, (1) please access the "Form" view and (2) then click on the "+" button to access Form creation. The application will guide you step-by-step, to help you in the creation, assignment and planning of your different Control Forms.
3. An introduction page appears, providing information about Forms. Click on the “Create” button to proceed.
4. Once you have completed the introduction to Forms, you will be presented with the option to create a Form from the three default categories created in the application: Safety, Quality and Environment.
5. After choosing one of the three Form categories, access the Forms templates according to the previously selected category. In this step, you can choose between Form templates already imported to your “My company” tab, or from the “Public templates” provided by LetsBuild.
NOTE: If no model is available, please contact your administrator or LetsBuild support to help you understand the problem.
6. Then (1) select the Form(s) you wish to create and (2) click on "Import" in the lower right corner of your screen.
7. There are several options available to you in this third and final step of creating a Form:
- Schedule: Click here if you want to add a due date to your Form to plan it.
- Assign: Add a person-in-charge for the Control Form.
- Document: Add a plan, photo or other type of document that may be useful to add as additional information.
- Category: Add a category to your Form. If you do not have an available category yet, please configure them on your project settings.
- Duplicate: This feature allows you to create multiple Forms in just a few clicks. A window will open where you can configure the Forms you want to duplicate.
Once the various parameters of your Form are completed, please click on the button "DONE", located at the bottom right corner of your screen in order to generate them in your List.
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or send your questions directly on the app.