FAQ: How to use the measure feature? Android version
You can now measure what’s on your plans with the new measure feature introduced in Android mobile app. Measure with straight lines, areas, perimeters, and even volumes!
Use measure feature
- Select the project you’re working on
- Navigate to document view
- Open the document / plan you’d like to measure
- Open the Editor mode
- Tap on the “ruler” icon
- Select “calibration” option. Then tap and drag two points of a known dimension and insert this dimension to calibrate the measuring tool.
- Now you can use between different areas to measure:
- Distance between 2 points
- Area dimensions
- Volume dimensions
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or send your questions directly on the app.