Create a Portfolio
If you are managing multiple projects, you can use our Portfolio feature to get an eagle eye view of the progress across all your projects.
To use our Portfolio View, you must have it added to your subscription by Geniebelt.
Creating a Portfolio
- Create a new project and name it something to represent the portfolio you are building.
- Select the Create a Programme/Add a Task option.
- Click on the hammer and select Linked Project. Select the project you would like to view within your portfolio.
- Repeat this process for all the projects you would like to view.
- Lastly, remove the original task that was made.
If you would like to create layers within your portfolio view, simply create a separate project and link the other portfolio projects, which contain the linked projects.