How do I change the language? - Web Version
If you would like to change your language on your HTML page, you should click on parameters icon :
and then on settings
1) Click on Edit
2) Fill in the mandatory fields (marked in red)
3) Change the language in the Language field, by clicking on the little arrow, and click on Save
- The language has correctly been changed (in my example) to Dutch.
4) Log out of your HTML page, by clicking on the 3 points icon
6) When you go back to your HTML page, you will see that the language has been changed correctly to Dutch.
Got a problem? Contact our support here or ask your questions online directly on the app.