How do I change the language? - Web Version
Supported languages : English, French, Dutch, German, Mandarin/Chinois, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Dansk, Español.
If you would like to change your language on your HTML page, you should click on parameters icon :
and then on settings
1) Click on Edit
2) Fill in the mandatory fields (marked in red)
3) Change the language in the Language field, by clicking on the little arrow.
- The language has correctly been changed (in my example) to Dutch.
4) Then click on Save at the bottom of the page.
5) Close your page by clicking on your name in the top right corner, then on close.
6) You will get your LetsBuild account back with the modified language.