How to create and save a report template - Web version
An Enterprise or Enterprise+ license is required
Letsbuild allows you to adapt your reports according to the different needs of each project, by customising report templates.
To create and save a report template, you must:
- Access your account via the web application
- Have an Lestbuild Enterprise licence.
- Create a Point in your project
Steps to create and save a report template:
- Select the Project you‘re working on
- Access Points window
- Select the Points you’d like to generate report for
- Click on “Generate report” icon. Note: If you click on this icon without selecting any point, a report will be generated for all points.
- Enter the title of your report
- Select the language of your report
- Check if you want to generate one report per user in charge
- Select the report template you’d prefer to use. You can also preview, modify or delete the report template.
- By clicking on the modify option you can:
Select between the different options of your report template. You can:
- Modify the sorting options. For more information about this section, read this article
- Modify the layout options. For more information about this section, read this article
- Choose a logo for the report. For more information about this section, read this article
After finalising all your template options, you can save your template by clicking “Save” button.
If you want to overwrite the current report template, select the “Override template” option then press the “Save” button.
If you want to create a new report template, select “Create new template”, type the name for the new template, then press “Save”.
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or send your questions directly on the app.