How to create and save a report template - Web version
An Enterprise or Enterprise+ license is required
APROPLAN allows you to adapt your reports according to the different needs of each project, by customising report templates.
To create and save a report template, you must:
- Access your account via the web application
- Have an APROPLAN Enterprise licence.
- Create a Point in your project
Steps to create and save a report template:
- Select the Project you‘re working on
- Access Points window
- Select the Points you’d like to generate report for
- Click on “Generate report” icon. Note: If you click on this icon without selecting any point, a report will be generated for all points.
- Select between the different options of your report template. You can:
- After finalising all your template options, you can save your template by navigating at the top of the “Generate report” window and click the “Save report template” button.
- If you want to overwrite the current report template, select the “Override template” option then press the “Save” button.
- If you want to create a new report template, select “Create new template”, type the name for the new template, then press “Save”.
- Note: You cannot overwrite the built-in report templates. If you try to modify and save a built-in report template, the following window will pop up:
Encountered a problem? Contact our support here or send your questions directly on the app.